Friday, June 5, 2015

Anime Review: Tokyo Ghoul

Okay guys, so i've been keeping a secret. I've been watching Tokyo Ghoul and I...personally think it's an amazing anime.
**WARNING, THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**


So Kaneki is an interesting charecter but the one thing I really fell in love with was Kaneki and Hide's relationship. It's so cute how much Kaneki cares because Hide is all he has. Same thing with Nishiko and that girl and whatever.
I enjoyed the first episode though, I kind of laughed when the girl turned out to be a ghoul because it was kind of cliche and expected. Kaneki got beat up so bad he was bearely alive and ended up in a hospital and got the ghoul's eye transplanted into him to help him survive. He took about 3 episodes to become used to being a ghoul and start seeing what he, himself could do.

Okay i'm done here   


"Live
     Life
          Be
              Kawaii!~"

~♥Kawaii Angel♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment