Tuesday, April 29, 2014

GIVE THIS SONG SOME MEANING: Senbonzakaura

The song Senbonzakura is about a war in Japan that happened years ago. Some of the people in my VOCALOID fan club at school has been wondering what does ICBM mean. By definetion A ICBM is a bomb. I think it's about when America attacked Japan. The thing is...e keeps saying look down on us from your guillotene so that means Someone is going to get executed (OMG) She also says A banquet inside of a steel jail sell.So that means...(actually i have no idea what it means my dad is helping me translate the Japanese in the song) She also says The world is covered in a hellish darknes I think that is symbolism.. She also says Shoot your raygun in the sky or something like that she wants to kill the darkness from the sky. SHe also says Jump off your guiotillne Which means the suffering is over. I think she says You gotta be on the move or it's nothing. Which means you better keep moving or you're gonna die.  You and you too everyone gather up saints come marching in 1,2,3,4. I never got that lyric so idk moving on! Cirtenly the curtain will be drawn with a happy ending. That means that they won't be defeated and everything will be ok. One thousand cherry blossoms desolve into the night, when you sing i'll dance That dosen't make since! Hurry up and shoot that light beam gun! Sometime I get confused with this song and picture them fighting demons LOLZ 
SO DATS ALL I'Z DEN GOTZ FOR NOW 
TTYL XOX!!!!!!!!!!!1
Le links
Senbonzakura English subs by Ryuu Tensai (I didn't use it but maybe you need to) //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtkVZuMOTk
Senbonzakura on Nico Nico Video http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15630734

No comments:

Post a Comment