Tuesday, April 29, 2014

GIVE THIS SONG SOME MEANING: Matryoshka

I made a new segment called give this song some meaning it tells the meaning ofSo here is some real posting. Matryoshka....I FINALLY FOUND SOME INFO ON THE SONG. ^_^ So the meaning of it is.....
The song represents the different layers of insanity (I thought the song insanity showed insanity) They hide there true self ( I forgot to mention Matryoshka dolls) The core of Matyoshka dolls are pure insanity (sounds more like the song insanity) But the song Matryoshka gets more and more creepy as you listen to it. The MV is scary and intence especially the part where Gumi is saying Randebuu it scares me so bad. And then the end speeds up so i'm all like WTF is going on. So back to the meaning it gets more intence because more insanity is being released and Gumi commits scuicide at the end because the insanity got too insane. So I have the Nico Nico Video of it. ^_^ Have a nice day ^_^
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11809611

2 comments:

  1. ...........
    O________O
    Seems legit.
    This is scary.

    (Also I think the lyric is rendezvous)

    Wait.
    She committed suicide?!! I mean, that's what I heard on Vocaloid Wiki, but...IDEK. D:

    ReplyDelete