Sunday, April 2, 2017

Um...It's been almost a year.

Hi, I know you aren't expecting to see this. But i've changed my intrests a lot in the past three years. I went from an anime loving, emo girl to a cool laid back agender person with they/them pronouns. It's been a long time since i've been on here. I have a modeling deal and things of that sort going on. Life's hard but i'm pulling through. I'm probably going to turn this blog into something to promote myself. I'll archive all the other posts. Sorry for doing this, i know a lot of people enjoyed this but good things never really last. You guys will understand hopefully. I still might do vocaloid updates when i'm not busy working. I love you guys to pieces especially my old google plus pals from 2014. It's been great knowing you guys through Aoki and Elizabeth. But i feel like my rp days are over and I want to be myself.




See you guys eventually

~Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment