Thursday, July 10, 2014

~Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus comes out TOMORROW~

OMG GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT

KUROSHITSUJI BOOK OF CIRCUS COMES OUT WHEN.....TOMORROW SO I'M GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS HOW TO PREPARE AND YOU NEED TO GO TO THE STORE AND GET THESE THINGS TODAY
1: Chips you need chips if you want to watch it and you need the gigantic bag
2: Pop/Soda You need it to quench your thirst after fangirling over Sebby
3: A Sebby body pillow to cuddle with
4: Cookie Dough to eat raw (i eat raw cookie dough but you can bake cookies if you want)
5: A Phone computer or tablet to watch
You can watch black butler on kissanime.com for people who don't know


Sayonara,
♥Kawaii~Angel♥
Ps: I will know be reffered to as ♥Kawaii~Angel♥ because I love that nickname and my dad calls me Kawaii Angel so um yeah SAYONARA~

No comments:

Post a Comment