Sunday, May 25, 2014

VOCALOID 4 ??

Hello it's me again after a long idle time i know. But people keep saying it'll be a VOCALOID 4 update. Since I work at Crypton Future Media I already know that's not true at all. If it was my VOCALOID Flower would already be VOCALOID 4. And all VOCALOID's aren't even in V3 yet. The VOCALOIDs not in V3 are
Luka Megurine (She dosen't even have append)
Akikoloid-Chan (Because she's just a mascot)
Rin Kagamine (I don't think Rin needs one she already has append she dosen't need any real work i have her voicebank)
Len Kagamine (He dosen't need any work either I love Len-Kun's voice)
Leon and Lola (they are old they aren't getting any more updates)
Prima
Big Al
Sweet Ann
Merriam
and I think that's it.
So is there going to be a V4 update?? 
No, because it's too much work and money for them to keep updating and updating when there is a long list that didn't even make it to V3 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment